► ABOUT THE VIDEO: This is an in-depth, step-by-step installation how-to video for the Tutoro Automatic Motocycle Chain Oiler. The auto chain oiler is being installed on a 2018 Royal Enfield Himalayan; however, during the process we’ll be looking at all the components Tutoro provides and how they can be used to install the chain oiler on any other motorcycle. Unlike other brands of chain oilers such as Scottoiler, Motorbriiz, Osco and others, the Tutoro oiler…
- Is light
- Requires no electrical connection
- Requires no vacuum lines
- Does not operate off of unpredictable air/wind pressure
The Tutor Auto operates off riding vibration, and a simple adjustment knob allows the rider to increase or decrease the flow of oil if needed. Vibration is a consistent and trustworthy source of energy to actuate the oiler valve system, thus the rider can have complete confidence that the device is working. Best of all, setup time and difficulty is greatly reduced. Watch and learn! And consider a Tutoro Auto Chain Oiler for yourself.
- Tutoro on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tutoro/
- Tutoro Website: https://www.tutorochainoiler.com/ – Buy the Tutoro Auto Chain Oiler online.
- Top Selling Motorcycle Accessories on Amazon (Updated Hourly): https://amzn.to/2jT5Rv4