After spending a fantastic day motorcycling with Royal Enfield North America in Milwaukee, WI (Thanks guys!), I’m excited to share my experience, thoughts and opinions on the Royal Enfield Himalayan Scram 411 available soon in the U.S.
As always you’ll get the BIG picture with ride footage, music, some extra discussions and interviews, AND some basic ride vlogging. I love feedback. Let me know your thoughts on the video production or the Scram 411. Got a question? Comment on YouTube. As always, I’ll reply to everyone I possibly can. Also a big thanks to a new gear sponsor, Furygan.
▪ Scram 411 Specs, Colors & Book a Test Ride: https://bit.ly/Scram_411
▪ PGYTech GoPro Bike Mounts: https://amzn.to/3eLJ9RK
▪ GoPro Hero 8 Camera: https://amzn.to/3qvqAnd
▪ Sony FDR-X300 Camera: https://amzn.to/3RFZy8E
▪ 360 Camera Brand: https://amzn.to/3RFkLQ9
▪ Adjustable Camera Mount (helmet): https://amzn.to/3qye1ru
▪ Tripod: https://amzn.to/3BBMlZe
▪ Phone Mount: https://amzn.to/3Lag8Lv