GEAR LINKS _________________
- 150ca Antigravity Lithium-ion Battery: https://amzn.to/2Ff28iK
- 360ca Antigravity Lithium-ion Battery: https://amzn.to/2IotnJO
- Lithium-ion Charger/Maintainer: https://amzn.to/2MPUCRW
- Battery Foam: https://amzn.to/2IigwsC
- Motion Pro MP (multi-purpose) Tool: https://amzn.to/2MOMjpn
This was fun but a lot of work to be thorough and informative. Consider subscribing on YouTube and/or occasionally checking out ads like the ones below. Or use the links above to purchase an item shown in the video. Much appreciated. Regarding the extra space in the battery box, what would you use that space for? Comment on YouTube. All the best!… Justin
In this video I describe a dead/faulty/failed battery issue in the 2018 Royal Enfield Himalayan and check for parasitic draws before performing a battery replacement. The Antigravity Batteries Lithium-ion ATZ-7 was chosen for the replacement. I provide a review of the battery with unboxing and show a thorough job of performing a battery replacement. Additionally you get to see how much new cargo space is left inside the battery box. What would you do with that space? Comment on YouTube. And we’ll take a good look at a battery modification to revers the position of the Positive and Negative battery terminals and power bike cables.